Courtesy of : Florida Cares
SWITCH TO MONEY GRAM TO SEND CANTEEN MONEY AND ABSOLUTLY DO NOT USE THE JPAY EMAILS, VIDEOS, PICTURES OR VIDEO VISITATION. INCARCERATED INDIVDUALS MUST BOYCOTT THE TABLETS AND KIOSKS. IF WE PUT OUR MONEY INTO JPAY ON LINE OR BY PHONE THEN WE ARE PAYING TO STOP OUR OWN IN PERSON VISITS.
Please print, post and share too.
- Go to a MoneyGram location (Walmart and CVS are easy Money Gram locations)
- Bring valid personal identification, such as a driver’s license.
- Complete the blue Express Payment service form, including the appropriate and account number receive code (FL DOC is 5188) and account number (the account number is the prisoner ID# plus the last name, no spaces). Hand the form to the cashier agent along with the money you want to send plus the transfer fee.
- You will receive a reference number as your proof of payment to keep.
- Payments and Money Transfers post to the facility the next business day just like the on line or phone payments however FL DOC will only receive .50 cents per transaction rather than $2.75 per transaction.